Saturday, August 2, 2014

HELP

I struggle saying where my joy and love come from. I show it with kind words even to the cashier at the store. If I make eye contact I smile and I have learned that in doing so my day is much better. I wish I had more confident to speak where it comes from because we are to spread “the good news”. While talking to our Lord this hearts desire the Holy Spirit reminded me to lean on the scripture that comes from Mark 11:24; “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe you have received it, and it will be yours.” NIV.

For the next two weeks I will pray this scripture as I go out in public and hopefully I will have the strength to follow through. I promise to return with the results of this adventure.

In the meantime, leave a comment on how you “spread the good news”. I'm sure it will help me and others. Remember to sign up on this blog to get automatic emails for when I write you to tell you the results.

With Christ like love,
Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment